Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fascinations in Life

Fascination is the state of being intensely interested or attracted (according to answers.com). Fascination for me is something that you are really passionate about. It may be fascination on objects, people, food, sport, hobby etc.

In this blog that I have started...I just want to talk about what we call at work "the ADLs" or Activities of Daily Living. Usually, in the hospital the patients are asked if they have difficulties with their ADLs. I may ask you that question here too. LOL

I have 2 sisters-in-law that are bloggers. Both are really good and they actually inspired me to do something like this. I started blogging about the cakes that I have been baking but I wanted to do something more. I wanted to share different stuff or ideas. You know, I don't bake everyday! Ha ha! It may be ordinary experiences that baker on non-bakers would be able to relate to. And I mean sharing my fascinations in life - food, fashion, travel, money, relationships.

How about you, what are your fascinations?

No comments:

Post a Comment